The finishing machine K-11 has been designed and manufactured in order
to be used in the shoe-repair and shoe-finishing of shoes, boots and leather goods articles.The machine is able to do four different typologies of works, as it is endowed with:
– nr. 2 Scouring belts 1440 x 50 mm. et 1440 x 100 mm. + nr. 1 roughing
wheel dia. 90 x 70 mm. for the rough-scouring operations.
– Conical roughing tampon for heel breast
– nr. 4 Rotary trimming cutters’ drum – 8500 r.p.m.
– Three-rotary shafts brushing device – 1000 r.p.m. – with automatic rotation and 9 outfits
– Indipendent and inclinable naumkeag
– Front drawer for the extraction of the dust
– Trimming cutters sharpening device in endowment.
The dusty residues derived from the workings are sucked from the proper
suction outlets, then are filtered by a proper purifying apparatus and stored inside an extractable drawer which is set in the lower part of the machine.
The characteristic of this finishing machine is the automatic cleaning system of the filters which thanks to a particular patented system are able to maintain constant and optimum the filtering capacity advantaging the
suction. It’s possible to supply the machine with an electronic speed variator.
The machine is manufactured in conformity with the CE Standards.
Suction motor HP 1,1 – 2800 rpm
Rough-scouring motor HP 1,5 – 2800 rpm
Brushing motor HP 0,50 – 950 rpm
Naumkeag motor HP 0,15 – 2800 rpm
Trimming cutter motor HP 0,73 – 2800 r.p.m.
Trimming cutter sharpener HP 0,10 – 2800 r.p.m.
Breadth cm. 75
Length cm. 168
Height cm. 170
Weight Kg. 550
Noise dB 76,3
Necessary power kW 5,52